Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Let's Get Started...

060508 @ 1120 +2GMT
Well, well, another chapter to my blog! This will be my public blog.

This will mostly be my general blogging / time passing / tension-releasing / thoughts / opinion dumping place. Won't be fixed to any title, this will contain anything to everything! :) - Following my mood sort off!

Many of you guys out there can really blog constantly, i am just trying to keep up with my blogging at least once a week, and i will be a happy man! I also have my family blog which is restricted only to my family i.e: my wife and myself ONLY! Oh, also my son Hareshaan who will only be old enough to blog in...lets say, 7 years time! :)

So, let's get started now, what shall I blog about now? hmmm, Malaysia? My country!
General Election just finished in March, and the result's were really surprising and 'on my own terms' pleasant! The opposition comprising of PKR, PAS & DAP denied the ruling BN of 2/3 majority and captured 5 state goverments! Kudos to the Opposition.

It's been too long the People of Malaysia, of all races, needed to see some kind of light at the other end of the tunnel, BN had been keeping us in the dark for such a long time! They did do something nice for the country, but it really could have been much better if not for the utter stupidity in wasting the tax payers money in so many ways, also on being so much indulged in race politics with it's UMNO power.

Also the Indian ethnic people of Malaysia had enough of bull shi* from the Goverment! It's a long story, want more info? just search for 'Hindraf' in google.

Now, Malaysia looks and sounds different, people are actually more united, no matter the race, this is what I was wondering if it still exist in Malaysia, and after the election and the result. Malaysian's are still united and well on the way to even greater unity! All this were blurred when BN was in total control and the people had no much voice, now, the voice of the people is louder and every decibel of the prople's vioce echo's for unity and respect!

Viva the people of Malaysia... we can change the country! Rakyat Malaysia Boleh!
Let's see what the future holds!

No comments: